Packed with features and functionality for the ultimate all-in-one electrician’s tool!
Every day we have to check the voltage, prove death, “ring” and verify that the charges are what they are supposed to be. There is also a new requirement to check the current flowing through the CPC to look for an open PEN conductor outside the installation, which may mean that an adjacent property is using your CPC to provide a neutral return path. Kewtech’s new KT5 is a great tool for the electrician to cover all of these functions in one instrument.
1. Non-contact voltage sensing with three levels of sensitivity for initial checks on cabinets before touching them and an ability to trace hidden cables.
2. Single-pole voltage sensing that works on either probe, eliminating the ambiguity of non-contact methods.
3. Traditional bipolar voltage sensing with clear backlit LED indication and LCD display.
4. Current measurement to detect potential voltages due to open PEN situations.
The KT5 bipolar test feature makes it ideal for performing correct safe isolation procedures and can be purchased as part of a complete safe isolation kit called KEWISO5. The kit includes a lifting unit which is contained in a pocket allowing access to the test terminals, so ready to use at any time. A universal combination lock is also included.
Both probes can be captive, allowing a traditional two-pole usage pattern.
The testers’ GS38 permanent probe tips mean there are no covers to lose or restrict in the deep-range terminals typically found on devices like RCBOs.
You can use the nose of the KT5’s probe tip cover to drive the ground pin into traditional British BS1363 outlets!
- 200A AC
- 1000V AC
- 1500V DC
- Phase rotation
- Continuity test with adjustable threshold
- Bipolar, unipolar, non-contact voltage indication
- LED, LCD display and backlight
- Luminous torch pen
- Maintain the measure
- Audible tones and vibration feedback
- Frequency and diode test
- Category IV 600V
AVAILABLE NOW FROM A RANGE OF WHOLESALERS AND DISTRIBUTORS
ACROSS THE UK!