“If the past few years have taught us anything, it’s that there is nothing more important than the relationships that unite our world,” said Lindsey Roy, Hallmark Marketing Director. “As we move into this holiday season, celebrating family traditions and reconnecting loved ones in a meaningful way seems more important than ever. Greeting cards are a simple way to make a special impact by reaching out with gifts. thoughtful words of gratitude, kindness and encouragement. “
Hallmark knows that even the smallest actions can bring joy this holiday season. This is why Christmas is the biggest holiday to send greeting cards in United States with approximately 1.3 billion cards sent industry-wide.
This year, as people celebrate family vacations from near and far, Hallmark makes it easier than ever to create special memories that last a lifetime with over 4,500 Christmas cards available including:
- Holiday Video Greetings lets you easily add personalized photos and videos – and even invite others to join you. Simply scan the code inside the card and personalize with photos, videos, song, and your name. When you’re done, Hallmark will stitch them together into one video for the card recipient to enjoy.
- Sign and send end of year greetings allow you to send a physical card directly from your phone, including your handwritten message printed on a real Hallmark card, Hallmark covering the postage.
- Paper wonder adds dimension to cards and tells a unique story through memorable works of paper art that allow the card to serve as a keepsake. And, new this holiday season, are three-dimensional honeycomb details with intricate laser-cut designs in various formats, including a praying angel and a Christmas tree.
- Stamp signature distinctive products feature unique processes, craftsmanship and an eye-catching dimension.
- Good mail the cards feature cutting edge designs, a modern voice, and positive vibes that encourage people to reach out to let others know they matter.
- Mahogany celebrates, affirms and enriches strong cultural ties and relationships.
- Vida hallmark is designed with the Latino community in mind, reflecting common patterns, milestones and traditions.
Hallmark also offers a variety of happy gifts and decorations to help you create magical memories and bring the spirit of the season to life like never before.
- Celebrate the comforts of your traditions and welcome new ones with more than 150 new keepsake ornaments created to mark special memories and reflect unique passions and interests. Between December 1-5, register in-store or online for the Cut tree event, the latest Hallmark Ornament release of the season, which includes specials, bonus points and a fun vacation for the whole family.
- Inspiring Christmas cuteness in children to give back tiny® – this holiday season, for every itty bittys® purchased, Hallmark donates it to Toys for Tots via December 24, 2021.
- Create new traditions and new memories with the Family Fun Christmas Cookie Gift Set which has everything you need for the timeless activity of leaving cookies and milk for Santa Claus.
- Decorate the hallways with the authentic Hallmark Channel Products, including clothes and gifts that will fill the season with joy.
Visit Hallmark.com to shop online or find the nearest store.
For more than 100 years, the family-owned Hallmark Cards, Inc. has been dedicated to creating a more emotionally connected world. Based at Kansas City, Missouri and employing 27,000 people worldwide, some $ 3.5 billion company operates a diverse portfolio of businesses. The Global brand The company sells greeting cards, gift wrap and related products in more than 30 languages with distribution in nearly 100 countries and 100,000 roofs worldwide, including a network of Hallmark Gold Crown stores owned by the company and self-employed people in five countries. Crayola® offers a wide range of art supplies and creative toys designed to stimulate the creativity of children around the world. Crown Media Family Networks operates three cable channels – Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries and Hallmark Drama – in addition to Hallmark Publishing, a leading publisher of eBooks, audiobooks and print editions, and Hallmark Movies Now, a streaming service by subscription. Crown Center is a real estate development company that manages the hotel, offices, entertainment, and 85-acre residential campus surrounding Hallmark’s corporate headquarters. For more information visit Hallmark.com. Connect to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Youtube.
SOURCE Hallmark Cards, Inc.