With a huge range of thoughtful greeting cards and gifts, Hallmark makes it easier to show all the moms, grandmothers, mother figures and friends in our lives how grateful we are for their gift, their love, their perfectly imperfect selves, and how impressed we are with everything they do. From meaningful cards that celebrate perfectly imperfect realities to gifts that encourage relaxation and self-care, there is an abundance of thoughtful ways to bring everyone together and simply show the mother figures in our lives how much they are loved.
“Simple gestures and meaningful feelings are more important than ever on this Mother’s Day,” said Lindsey Roy, Hallmark Marketing Director. “Moms often put others first, and this has only gotten worse over the past year as they’ve taken on additional responsibilities. It’s an important time to let them know that we see and appreciate everything they do. Whether you’re giving your mom a card, an aunt who’s like a mom, or a mom-friend who could use a word of encouragement, this Mother’s Day is a great time to connect and to share our love and gratitude. “
As America’s third most popular day to send cards, with 113 million cards exchanged each year, Mother’s Day is a unique opportunity to focus on mom and all mother figures. Whether it’s for mom, grandma, sister or a friend, Hallmark has something thoughtful for every type of mom with the Mother’s Day Gift Guide.
For mom, it’s all about feeling and receiving something personal and thoughtful. Hallmark is offering over 2,500 unique Mother’s Day cards this year, including:
- Paper Wonder adds dimension to cards and tells a unique story through memorable works of paper art that allow the card to serve as a keepsake. And new this season, explore intricate and colorful bouquets in this year’s collection of butterflies and flower vases.
- Hallmark Signature’s distinctive products feature unique processes, craftsmanship and an eye-catching dimension.
- Mahogany celebrates, affirms and enriches strong cultural ties and relationships.
- DaySpring encourages and inspires through personal expression, positive messages and Christian bible verses.
- Good Mail cards feature cutting edge designs, a modern voice, and positive vibes that encourage people to reach out to let Mom know she matters.
- Hallmark Vida is designed with the Latino community in mind, reflecting common patterns, milestones and traditions.
Mother’s Day is the second most popular holiday for gifts after Christmas. Hallmark offers a variety of self-care items and elastic home decorations to help moms slow down, relax, and cherish memories for a lifetime.
Visit Hallmark.com to shop online or find the nearest store.
For more than 100 years, the family-owned Hallmark Cards, Inc. has been dedicated to creating a more emotionally connected world. Based at Kansas City, Missouri and employing 27,000 people worldwide, some $ 3.5 billion companies operate a diversified portfolio of companies. the Global brand The company sells greeting cards, gift wrap and related products in more than 30 languages with distribution in more than 100 countries and 100,000 roofs worldwide, including a network of Hallmark Gold Crown stores owned by the company and independents in five countries. Crayola® offers a wide range of art supplies and creative toys designed to stimulate the creativity of children around the world. Crown Media Family Networks operates three cable channels – Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries and Hallmark Drama – in addition to Hallmark Publishing, a leading publisher of eBooks, audiobooks and print editions, and Hallmark Movies Now, a streaming service by subscription. Crown Center is a real estate development company that manages the hotel, offices, entertainment, and 85-acre residential campus surrounding Hallmark’s corporate headquarters. For more information visit Hallmark.com. Connect to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Youtube.
SOURCE Hallmark Cards, Inc.