“We’ve seen traditions around Valentine’s Day turn from just a romantic vacation to a time to take a break and celebrate love for all the important relationships in your life,” said Lindsey Roy, Marketing Director, Hallmark Cards. Celebrating love can be as easy as telling your best friend how much she means. It can remind your little one that her smile makes you smile. It can be to brighten up a child’s day. coworker.”
Whether humorous or heartfelt, Hallmark has something for everyone in your life, whether it’s someone you love, someone you love, or someone you miss dearly. Speak from your heart with a variety of Hallmark greetings and gifts.
Valentine’s Day is the second most important holiday for sending greeting cards in United States with approximately 145 million cards traded across the industry. Hallmark is offering more than 3,300 Valentine’s Day cards this year, including:
- Good mail the cards feature cutting edge designs, a modern voice, and positive vibes that encourage people to reach out to let others know they matter.
- Stamp signature distinctive products feature unique processes, craftsmanship and an eye-catching dimension.
- Vida hallmark is designed with the Latino community in mind, reflecting common patterns, milestones and traditions.
- Mahogany celebrates, affirms and enriches strong cultural ties and relationships.
- Paper wonder adds dimension to cards and tells a unique story through memorable works of paper art that allow the card to serve as a keepsake.
Hallmark also offers a variety of gifts to cherish those little shared moments and express your love in fun, new ways.
- For kids – Give gifts as sweet as they are and buy a variety of story books, stuffed animals and candy.
- for her – Buy trinkets, special frames, decorative mugs and wine glasses to help her drink all the love.
- For him – Recruit her favorite characters to deliver a piece of your heart with a variety of pop culture gifts.
- For friends – Celebrate Valentine’s Day with gifts focused on rest and relaxation: comfy socks, wine glasses, candles and more.
Visit Hallmark.com to shop online or find the nearest store.
For more than 100 years, the family-owned Hallmark Cards, Inc. has been dedicated to creating a more emotionally connected world. Based at Kansas City, Missouri and employing 30,000 people worldwide, some $ 4 billion company operates a diverse portfolio of businesses. The Global brand The company sells greeting cards, gift wrap and related products in more than 30 languages with distribution in more than 100 countries and 100,000 roofs worldwide, including approximately 2,000 Hallmark Gold Crown stores in five countries. Crayola® offers a wide range of art supplies and creative toys designed to stimulate the creativity of children around the world. Crown Media Family Networks operates three cable channels – Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries and Hallmark Drama – in addition to Hallmark Publishing, a leading publisher of eBooks, audiobooks and print editions, and Hallmark Movies Now, a streaming service by subscription. Crown Center is a real estate development company that manages the hotel, offices, entertainment, and 85-acre residential campus surrounding Hallmark’s corporate headquarters. For more information visit Hallmark.com. Connect to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Youtube.
SOURCE Hallmark Cards, Inc.