Here are five (actually, more) tech news updates, insights, discussions and more to start your day on Thursday, February 24, 2022. Sip.
What’s in our daily infusion?
- Who we serve: Content for Managed Service Providers (MSPs), IT Service Providers (ITSPs), Cybersecurity Consultants, Technology Solution Providers (TSPs), System Integrators, VARs, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) , distributors, and any other partner acronyms that further caffeine our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology News, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program
1. Data Conference: It looks like DattoCon 2022, Datto’s in-person MSP conference, will likely return in the third quarter of 2022…
2. MSP Market Growth: New clues about MSP market growth emerged amid quarterly results from Datto ($MSP) and N-able ($NABL).
3. MSP Software – Sales Automation: Aspire Technologies, parent company of QuoteWerks, has unveiled VendorRFQ software, which allows MSPs to “easily request quotes from a single vendor or multiple vendors with a single click,” the company said.
4. Talent – Technology Procurement Management: Bluewave Technology Group appointed Grant van Rooyen as Chairman of the Board and Gabe Tuerk as CIO. Bluewave develops a purchasing and expense management technology platform. The management updates come weeks after Bluewave raised $75 million – led by Columbia Capital. Additionally, Bluewave recently acquired Telapprise, a technology consulting and spend management company. This was Bluewave’s sixth acquisition.
5. Partnership – Cyber Insurance: Trend Micro MSP partners and customers now have access to a fully digital and streamlined cyber insurance application process from Cyber Cowbell.
6. Partnership – SAP on Azure: Lemongrass and Microsoft have entered into a multi-year partnership to help large and midsize businesses deploy SAP applications on Microsoft Azure.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Xchange Channel Partner and MSP Conference (February 27-March 1, Dallas, Texas)
- ChannelPro SMB Forum 2022: Northeast (March 8-9, New Jersey)
- CompTIA Communities and Councils Forum (March 14-16, Chicago)
- HIMSS 2022 (March 14-18, Orlando, Florida)
- Full ChannelE2E Events Calendar
- Add your annual event to our calendar: Submit it here for review.